Wednesday 28 November 2012

The Happiness Project


See: Happiness Project

If, by the end of 2013, you could magically change one aspect of your life, what would you change? What single thing would add the most to your happiness?

How hard is this question!

One, because it means there is a whole other year to live before I could decide if anything needed changing to make me happier.

Two, without sounding super dooper wanky, I’m not sure if there was anything I would want to “magically change” to cater to my happiness levels.

I definitely could not come up with only a single thing. I would like to achieve a few small changes that could also be viewed as goals otherwise known as New Year’s Resolutions:

·         Open a first home owners account and put actual money into it.

·         Put actual money into current savings account and attempt to leave it there in order to have a substantial amount at the end of the year (sometimes referred to as life savings).

·         Learn all the words to Rock of Ages soundtrack and have a concert (for one) performance in my car

·         Finally get into a marketing role at my work, in my actual team= dream role achieved (for now)

·         Continue to find enjoyment in this little ditty of a blog.

·         Embrace another year of domino effect engagements and weddings.

·         I would like to judge people less, for who am I to judge (yet it just provides so much amusement...)

·         I would like to focus on gratitude every day and acknowledge the small things that I am grateful for in life.

·         I would also like to think that the New Year might bring along a NEW and IMPROVED male companion for a new stage in life however if it doesn’t I beginning to be content with the single life and enjoy all the time I have to myself- I almost wouldn’t know what to do in a relationship!

·         I would also like to show my Kim Kardashian workout dvds just who’s the boss.

·         Clock up a few more appearances at The Retro and own that podium.

As you can see these are all only minor changes to my life, and nothing that really requires the Genie from Aladdin needs to step up and grant my wishes.

 
What would you change in your life?



No comments:

Post a Comment