Thursday 9 August 2012

Aus Zealand

Back in the office today after a crazy ten days of being onsite in Melbourne for trade show madness. I have not been following the Olympics and I blame this on having recently played a night of playstation official Olympic Games which in turn has altered how I view the games. I watch the gymnasts thinking to myself, 'right so to do this she has madly pressed R then X and O at the same time and to finish, pulling down on the joystick nice and straight to prevent a head dive landing'. Easy. However in the spirit of returning to my normal world and filtering through a million emails waiting for me on my return here are some laughs at the unfortunate expense of the Olympic divers to get me through...





                                    
You can see more here

No comments:

Post a Comment