Tuesday 8 May 2012

Holiday High

I have just returned from a 3.5 week holiday around America and yes, I am also carrying around a million photos just burning a hole in my pockets (I have really big pockets). In saying this, I am dying to show all my hard work aka results of being that annoying person holding the group up just to get "that perfect shot".
What I will promise is that I will break it down into baby segments, only pick the best pics and split my travel joy in between regular posts so as to prevent you from feeling like you're trapped having stumbled across my personal photo album.


The first part: Myself and three other girlfriends united from Scotland and Australia for a whirlwind trip throughout the states. First stop was Vegas!  We actually behaved quite tame for what I had expected of Vegas yet nonetheless, I was not disappointed as it was everything I had imagined and more.











So that's Vegas for you, Vegas baby! I felt I was the most comfortable in Vegas, suprisingly you feel very safe, there is a very low crime rate there and fun fact: the hotel security staff are essentially the policing system and as a result there is very little actual police presence in Vegas. Five days in and I had already filled up all the spare space in my suitcase, which proved challenging times ahead- me vs the shopping universe. Watch this space...











No comments:

Post a Comment